Marketing... Results matter.
There is no longer a choice between online and offline marketing.
Print media is not gone, but is definitely going through a huge transition and making its way online.
Digital Marketing and responsive Website Design are now prerequisites to the success of most small business
The success of digital marketing is no surprise. Businesses can now see the immediate results of their efforts. In addition to conversions, marketers can now develop messaging for specific audiences and see exactly how hey interact with the brand.
- Expand your reach - you can now target by locale, age, gender, financial situation and even more, without having to "carpet bomb" the masses.
- Better controls - know exactly what is working and what is not, right away.
- Lower your cost - better controls allow you to adjust budgets to only spending on the campaigns that work.
- Improved customer service - immediate feedback allows you to adjust your messaging and respond directly to your customer.
The Digital Landscape
The vast expanse of the net can get confusing with a never ending "hot new service" and tactics. Take control of it all by understanding the fundamentals.
- SEO - more than stuffing a host of keywords into your site requires a well built and written website that actually does something for the reader.
- SEM - Online advertising is growing at a phenomenal pace, because it works
- SMM - Social platforms have become more than communication hubs, giving advertisers access to even more defined customer segments
- Content is King - The more useful the (original) information you share, the better you rank in search.
- Email - Simply the most efficient communication tool ever developed.
Every demograph ~ moms, teens, the affluent, young adults, etc. ~ leaves a digital fingerprint that helps us identify, craft and implement strategies that get the most for our clients.